Sunday, May 27, 2012

Menudo






This Sunday, I cooked Menudo for lunch. My eldest daughter went home and slept here for 1 night. She's expecting a baby that's why I decided to cook something delicious and still healthy. And because this is one of her favorite dishes.

To other people, Menudo is usually seen in fiestas, birthdays and other special occasion. I don't usually cook this on occasions because I think Menudo is already a common dish. I learned how to cook Menudo from my mother-in-law. The best Menudo that I've tasted was from my mother-in-law. I learned many recipes from her. And I just make it better and make my own version of it.



I'll try to post the recipes soon. I've been busy and will be busy because the school already starts. I am now focusing on my kids and husband. But of course when I have time, I'll keep on posting my recipes and dishes. See you guys soon.

-Mommy Lilet

No comments:

Post a Comment