Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spaghetti






My kids requested spaghetti for lunch. I'm not contented in buying meals in fastfood chains. Plus, its not that really worth it. So instead of buying spaghetti in a popular fastfood chain, I cooked spaghetti. Good thing I bought ingredients yesterday. I am like a personal chef in our house. Whatever my family wants me to cook, I can cook it.


Anyways, this spaghetti is in Filipino style. What do I mean by Filipino style? The sauce has a little taste of sweetness and a little sour. I added hotdogs, mushroom, groundbeef, cheese and bell pepper  in the sauce. Sauteed in more garlic and onions. Filipinos usually add hotdogs in the spaghetti. Spaghetti is often seen in birthday parties.


 I think that noodles is just as much important as the sauce. A soggy noodles is just a big No for a perfect sauce. It will ruin the dish. To achieve a perfect noodles, I boiled for 15 minutes. Then after draining them and finally, put in a tupperware, I add butter to the noodles. I add butter so that the noddles won't get tangled. And also it add flavor to the noodles.

Being a housewife is a tiring job. I was tired the whole day but seeing my kids smile, it was all worth it.

See you guys in my next post. :)

-Mommy Lilet

No comments:

Post a Comment